FreeSignal.com binary software Review! Is the Free Binary Signal a scam or legit robot? This software automates binary options trading, so you could completely trade on autopilot. It is a trusted platform which traders who have little experience in trading or traders who are very busy to manually trade, have resorted to, to help them make huge gains out of trading. The Free Binary Signals is synced with regulated and licensed binary options brokers, this makes it safe and wonderful to work with. see here
Features and How the FreeSignal works
The FreeSignal.com app uses six powerful technical indicators to analyse the market and seek out potential successful trades to execute. It combines both analyses from trade histories and analyses trends, this properly analysed by the robot, and with this trade could be executed profitably.>>>click here to see more
The Free Binary Signal is fully web based and no downloads is required. It could be accessed on any internet-enabled device. When properly set up, this robot will autotrade and make profits for you.
The several technical indicators used by this software are:
- TREND: The trend indicator is exactly as the name implies; some binary options assets follow certain trends that can be measured. Let’s say the price of gold tends to always rise on Tuesday mornings, this would reflect in the trend indicator. Many experienced traders use this indicator in conjunction with another indicator looking for matches.
- CCI: The CCI indicator is also a type of trend indicator and oscillating indicator. Its full name is Commodity Channel Index. Originally designed for trading in commodities, many traders have discovered this indicator also works well with other binary options assets such as currency pairs.
- STOCHASTIC: The Stoch, or Stochastic Indicator is also an oscillating indicator. Using 2 lines which is a fast and a slow, you determine trades when the fast line either goes above or below the slow line. Many experts agree the Stoch Indicator is one of the best measurements to overbought or oversold assets. It is a great indicator for amateur traders.
- MACD: MACD stands for Moving Average Convergence or Divergence. It is an easy to understand indicator which makes it a favorite of many traders. Using 2 sets of averages; a simple moving average and an exponential moving average, it oscillates showing overbought or oversold assets. But it does show fake signals often so most traders use it in conjunction with another indicator.
- RSI: RSI stands for relative Strength Index. Statistics show that the RSI indicator is one of the most popular. The RSI Indicator measures technical momentum using averages of recent gains and losses. The RSI Indicator is an oscillating indicator that bases at the “50” line and signals call at 30 or below and put at 70 or above.
- WILLIAMS: Developed by Larry Williams, the Williams Indicator is quite similar to the Stoch Indicator but uses a different calculation method. Many traders use the Williams and Stoch Indicators side by side to look for agreements. I have heard of traders having upwards of a 94% win rate using the 2 in conjunction.
Choosing more than one indicator means that all chosen indicators must agree or correlate before the robot can place a trade. For example if you should say RSI and MACD, it means both indicators must generate ‘Call’ each at that point in time for the robot to place a ‘Call’ trade, if both indicators generates different signals the robot will not place a trade. The advantage of choosing more than one indicators is that it increases accuracy, but the downside is that less signals are generated and less trades are placed.
To keep your money safe and also depending on your deposit, you could choose any of the following money management system.
Classic: This mainly used by novice and those that wants minimal risk. This system works on the amount you have set to place a trade, it doesn’t exceed that amount. Profits may be low with this system, however it is safe.
Martingale: The risk with this system is high but the profits are high. What it simply does is that for every lost trade, it increases your investment amount for the next trade, and when you win, your losses are cancelled and you make a high profit with it. It is not recommended if you start up trading fund with this robot is low.
Fibonacci: This system utilizes the Fibonnacci maths principle, it is referred to as the most accurate. Payouts with this system are high, your trade size with this system changes depending on the win/loss sequence.
The Free Signal bot software is a legitimate binary options robot with high win-rate. It also have amazing features that stands it out.This software was developed by professionals in binary options trading. It is synchronized with regulated and licensed brokers, so your funds are secured.It is highly recommended by our team of professional binary options traders.