People have been uploading emails sent from a certain Joseph Katalinic where they were informed of being awarded money. We’ve all been asking if the Joseph Katalinic Lottery Donation is scam. Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did an extensive research and made a review on Joseph Katalini Lottery Donation. Please read our review before you decide if you should agree to their email message.

What Is Joseph Katalinic Lottery Donation

Retired Richmond B.C. fisherman, Joseph Katalinic, won the Lotto Max lottery game where he cashed out $60 million. And this is the largest lottery prize in B.C. history. Scammers have been disguising as the lottery winner and sending emails to potential victims. In this email they claim to be donating money to the receiver.

How Joseph Katalinic Lottery Donation Works

The scammers, in their emails, claim to be giving out $1.2 million to randomly selected people. The money, according to them, is aimed at starting a Joseph Katalinic Non-Profit Organisation which they intend to use to lift people out of poverty. The receivers of this mail are promised 60% of the total money if only they agree to start and manage the Non-Profit Organisation with the other 40%.

Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed?   Great News! Click HERE to Get Started

Reasons Why Joseph Katalinic Lottery Donation Is Fake

  • The scammers claim there would be no publicity on any media avenue for the donations. This is intended to keep the activities on the low, so the original Joseph Katalinic would not notice and call them out for impersonation.
  • Receivers of the email are asked to fill in their personal information for identity verification. This could be sold to other scammers and used to target at the people whom their details are known.
  • This sort of scam has been pulled in the past. After collecting personal information of the potential victims, they are asked to send a little money to cover processing costs. But when the money is sent, the extortion continues until the victims realise themselves. And it will be too late by then to recover money lost.

Verdict!

Joseph Katalinic Lottery Donation is scam, delete and ignore their mail if you get it. It is handled by scammers who bank on the vulnerability of people who thought they’ve been given free money to extort them. It is unfair to fall victim to these scammers and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact checking should be a priority before you believe anything from a strange email.

0 0 votes
Article Rating

By Zino

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Steve logan
Steve logan
2 years ago

Shame,it was not real, I need more income and can’t earn for real. These many years of price increases on many things and barely any increase with sickness payment,income, makes life impossible the sums aren’t right.I feel more I’ll as I am cold and can’t eat properly,it was lovely to think I might of had a gift of some money. Fingers crossed for the future for us all.

S

error: Content is protected !!