The rewarding feel and ease of making money offered by Click 2 cash has made people begin to ask questions like: Is click2cash.co scam or legit? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we have made an extensive research and produced a review on click2cash.co. Please read our review before you decide if you should sign up with them.
What Is click2cash.co?
Is click2cash.co fraudulent? Click2cash promises a passive but lucrative income opportunity. They are located on click2cash.co, and claim to be “the #1 influencer network in the world, connecting influencers to advertisers.” They offer users an easy way to work and earn money from home by viewing ads and referring friends.
How Click 2 Cash Works
Click2cash.co promises a $25 bonus on registration, a $20 bonus on every friend you refer to them, promising up to $500 cash out on a daily basis. The money accrued over time can be withdrawn by the user when it reaches a certain amount. This money is promised to be credited to the user via mail check, bitcoin, or PayPal. Users are prompted to share referral links on their social media handles to attract their friends into signing up to the platform.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
Reasons Why click2cash.co Is Fake
- There is a stretch of fake testimonials spread along their homepage, displaying top earners and their appreciation for click2cash.co. But when we researched into these testimonials, we found out the pictures displayed have been used by similar scam sites for their testimonials too. It is aimed to lure skeptical users into believing that click2cash is legit.
- Users who reached their quota to get paid were kicked off the platform and the money they believed they had made was lost.
- Their social media links don’t work and they have no contact information.
- There is no information about the platform or people behind it.
- The payments proof provided on their website was photoshoped, and we have spotted same pictures in other similar scam sites.
Click2cash.co is scam. It is handled by scammers who earn money off advertising clicks made by users who were promised to get paid. If you sign up with them, they will use you to make money for themselves then kick you out.
There are many fraudulent schemes online promising quick ways to make easy money. It is tempting to want to make passive income giving little or no effort, but make sure fact check before registering. These scammers could also be collecting your data which they could sell for their own benefit. Protect yourself from scammers.