Zutmoney.club promises a ‘work from home and earn’ package. The attractiveness and ease of making money offered by zutmoney has made people begin to ask questions like: Is zutmoney.club untrustworthy or trustworthy? Since we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we made extensive research and did a review on zutmoney.club. Please read our review before you decide if you should sign up with zutmoney.club
What Is zutmoney.club?
There are many fraudulent schemes online promising quick ways to make easy money. Is zutmoney.club fraudulent? Zutmoney, located on zutmoney.club, claims to offer users an easy way to work and earn money from home. There are two ways to which customers are promised monetary reward:
- View commercial ads daily, as many as possible.
- Invite friends through referral method to sign up to zutmoney.club and view adds to get paid too.
How It Works
Zutmoney.club promises 10 cents credit per ad unit display viewed by their registered users, promising up to $50-$300 monthly cash out if the user spends 3-5 hours a day on their platform. The money accrued viewing ads can be withdrawn by the user when it gets to a certain amount. This money is promised to be credited to the user’s bank account within an hour of request. Users are prompted to share referral links on their social media handles to attract their friends into signing up to the platform, in order to earn 50% from referrals earnings.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
Reasons Why zutmoney.club Is Fake
- There is a fake table displaying top earners and their status: paid out. It also displays their earnings made through viewing ads and that made from referrals. But this is fake and is aimed to lure skeptical users into believing that zutmoney is legit.
- Users who reached their quota to get paid where prompted into paying for more referrals, which will supposedly give them more money in their account. But when this payment was made, the users were kicked off the platform and the money they paid was lost.
- The About Us page on zutmoney.club leads to the FAQs page, which is very unprofessional.
- There is no information about the platform or people behind it.
- No country name found in technical data of the website.
- Zutmoney looks exactly like pejmoney.club, which was another scam site we reviewed here.
Zutmoney.club is scam. It is handled by scammers who earn money off advertising clicks made by users who were promised to get paid. If you sign up with them, they will use you to make money for themselves then kick you out. You also stand the risk of putting your personal information into the hands of scammers which is not a good thing. Protect yourself from these swindlers.