Tuillte.com Reviews: Is tuillte.com a scam online store? Or is tuillte.com a legit store selling gift items? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on why Tuillte is fraudulent.
Please read our review before you decide if you should shop from this online store.
What Is tuillte.com?
Tuillte is an online store that claims to sell beauty accessories, gift items, jeewelry, etc. They offer to ship and deliver worldwide.
Tuillte is located on www.tuillte.com. Their contact information, as written on their website, is:
Email: [email protected]
How Does tuillte.com Work?
Tuillte claims to sell top quality products at very affordable rates on their online store, but should you trust them? In the course of our research, we noticed that the affordability of their products serves as bait to attract unsuspecting buyers. This is common among scam online stores.
Tuillte.com uses a very neat and well-designed website layout, giving it a convincing feel. But this should not deceive you into believing Tuillte.com is legit because most of these scam online stores go the extra mile to appear trustworthy.
Tuillte accepts payments made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found About tuillte.com!
Following the coronavirus outbreak, people have, due to the lockdown in cities, resorted to online stores for most things they need to buy. Fraudsters have taken to this opportunity to open up fraudulent websites where they steal money from unsuspecting buyers. We have taken the responsibility to carry out reviews on sites like Tuillte and expose their fraudulent schemes.
From reports found on the internet, no positive reviews have been made on tuillte.com. Usually, authentic positive reviews are a sign that an online store is reliable. Tuillte.com, after passing through a series of tests, shows it is less than six months old and, therefore, should not be trusted.
Their website uses https security – this means that information like passwords and credit card numbers, when sent to their site, is kept private. But this is not an assurance that the people behind the platform won’t tamper with your details.
The other things which we found out about Tuillte which made us believe tuillte.com is a fake online store are:
- They have no social media presence. Trustworthy stores use social media as a means to advertise their wares and also connect to their customers. They even listen to and resolve customers’ complaints through their social media handles.
- The contact information provided on their website is not reliable: customers complained of receiving no response.
- Due to the anonymity of the owners of the store, there is zero accountability, and no one to charge should you be scammed. The absence of a real face to account for the operations of the store is a big red flag.
- The products sampled on tuillte.com are without customer reviews, which is a bad sign. Reliable online stores like Amazon usually carry mixed customer reviews, both positive and negative, on the products sampled on their store.
- When we scanned their site on ScamDoc (a website analysis platform), it returned a very bad trust score of 2%. This means that their site can’t be trusted because no identifying information of the owner is tied to the domain name. And since their creation date is very recent, there is no past timeline through which we can measure their authenticity.
- The contents used on their webpages were copied from other sources, as we have, times without number, encountered the use of same contents in other fraudulent online stores.
- There is no reliable tracking system available on their website to monitor the progress of the ordered products.
Tuillte.com, like Likeuhome, is an untrustworthy online store, and, therefore, not recommended for use. If you shop from them, you stand the risk of losing your money but getting no product in return. Protect yourself from swindlers.
There are many untrustworthy online stores on the internet promising to sell top-notch products but at heavily discounted rates.
It is common to come across these e-commerce stores offering good looking products at appetizing prices. But, in the end, such stores usually turn out to be fraudulent.
Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” prices from these online stores have bought goods of their liking but received something different from what they had ordered, and of poor quality.
Worse, some have placed orders with full payment yet received nothing but silence from the online vendors. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience.
It is unfair to fall victim to these fraudsters and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you buy anything from an online vendor.
If you’ve shopped from this store, or attempted to do so, kindly share your experience with us in the comment section.