Likeuhome.com Reviews: Is likeuhome.com a scam online store? Or is likeuhome.com a legit store selling ring light? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on why Likeuhome is fraudulent.
Please read our review before you decide if you should shop from this online store.
What Is likeuhome.com?
Likeuhome is an online store that claims to sell smartphone ring light, charging cables, beer holder belt buckle, neck massager, monocular telescope, etc. They offer to ship and deliver worldwide.
Likeuhome is located on www.likeuhome.com. Their contact information, as written on their website, is:
Email: [email protected]
How Does likeuhome.com Work?
Likeuhome claims to sell top quality products at very affordable rates on their online store, but should you trust them? In the course of our research, we noticed that the affordability of their products serves as bait to attract unsuspecting buyers. This is common among scam online stores.
Likeuhome.com uses a very neat and well-designed website layout, giving it a convincing feel. But this should not deceive you into believing Likeuhome.com is legit because most of these scam online stores go the extra mile to appear trustworthy.
Likeuhome accepts payments made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found About likeuhome.com!
Following the coronavirus outbreak, people have, due to the lockdown in cities, resorted to online stores for most things they need to buy. Fraudsters have taken to this opportunity to open up fraudulent websites where they steal money from unsuspecting buyers. We have taken the responsibility to carry out reviews on sites like Likeuhome and expose their fraudulent schemes.
From reports found on the internet, no positive reviews have been made on likeuhome.com. Usually, authentic positive reviews are a sign that an online store is reliable. Likeuhome.com, after passing through a series of tests, shows it is less than six months old and, therefore, should not be trusted.
Their website uses https security – this means that information like passwords and credit card numbers, when sent to their site, is kept private. But this is not an assurance that the people behind the platform won’t tamper with your details.
The other things which we found out about Likeuhome which made us believe likeuhome.com is a fake online store are:
- They have no social media presence. Trustworthy stores use social media as a means to advertise their wares and also connect to their customers. They even listen to and resolve customers’ complaints through their social media handles.
- The contact information provided on their website is not reliable: customers complained of receiving no response.
- Due to the anonymity of the owners of the store, there is zero accountability, and no one to charge should you be scammed. The absence of a real face to account for the operations of the store is a big red flag.
- The products sampled on likeuhome.com are without customer reviews, which is a bad sign. Reliable online stores like Amazon usually carry mixed customer reviews, both positive and negative, on the products sampled on their store.
- When we scanned their site on ScamDoc (a website analysis platform), it returned a very bad trust score of 2%. This means that their site can’t be trusted because no identifying information of the owner is tied to the domain name. And since their creation date is very recent, there is no past timeline through which we can measure their authenticity.
- The contents used on their webpages were copied from other sources, as we have, times without number, encountered the use of same contents in other fraudulent online stores.
- There is no reliable tracking system available on their website to monitor the progress of the ordered products.
A dissatisfied customer wrote this:
“They are selling on Facebook what appears to be a decent Mandalorian helmet, described and shown as hard shell with an interior lining. They take PayPal to a Chinese named company using an outlook.com email. …ScamDoc
What they actually sent me was a rubber mask, so freshly painted before shipping the paint splotched and stained.”
Likeuhome.com, like Amkerosene, is an untrustworthy online store, and, therefore, not recommended for use. If you shop from them, you stand the risk of losing your money but getting no product in return. Protect yourself from swindlers.
There are many untrustworthy online stores on the internet promising to sell top-notch products but at heavily discounted rates.
It is common to come across these e-commerce stores offering good looking products at appetizing prices. But, in the end, such stores usually turn out to be fraudulent.
Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” prices from these online stores have bought goods of their liking but received something different from what they had ordered, and of poor quality.
Worse, some have placed orders with full payment yet received nothing but silence from the online vendors. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience.
It is unfair to fall victim to these fraudsters and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you buy anything from an online vendor.
If you’ve shopped from this store, or attempted to do so, kindly share your experience with us in the comment section.
4 thoughts on “Likeuhome Review: Is likeuhome.com Scam? [NEW]”
I got the same rubber mask of the Mandalorian, and the website plainly states “fiberglass with a soft liner”… not truthful at all
I also ordered a mandolorian helmet and it was the exact same description as the above comment. Took 3.5 weeks to get here and was not even close to the represented picture.
100% scam. DO NOT buy from these fraudulent creeps. They sent dollar store masks in place of a helmet ordered for my kids.
No response to my many inquiries to customer service
These bastards. I wish I knew where they were located I would seriously pay the flight expense and deal with the TSA bullshit to hunt these fuckers down and break them. I ordered the same Mandalorian helmet (along with other items as well!) mentioned in the description above and comments below. I received a cheap thin rubber folded Mandalorian helmet that hard such a strong chemical/spray paint smell I could smell it from the SHIPPING PACKAGE before I opened it. It was holiday shopping time and LIKEUHOME popped up on Facebook showing the helmet. I wonder how many other hundreds or thousands of people clicked on that AD and bought it? It is always each person’s own responsibility to do some do some investigative work to make sure we are dealing with legitimate companies – HOWEVER! Facebook allowed this company to advertise to their millions and millions of users WITHOUT any proof of legitimacy! So in a sense Facebook plays a part in this as well and in my eyes is an accomplice.