Dayatdu.com Reviews: Is dayatdu.com a scam online store? Or is dayatdu.com a legit store selling sport equipment? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on why Dayatdu is fraudulent.
Please read our review before you decide if you should shop from this online store.
What Is dayatdu.com?
Dayatdu is an online store that claims to sell workout facilities, trampoline, among others. They offer to ship and deliver worldwide.
Dayatdu is located on www.dayatdu.com. Their contact information, as written on their website, is:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 356 E. Ohio Ave., Sebring, Ohio, 44672, US
How Does dayatdu.com Work?
Dayatdu claims to sell top quality products at very affordable rates on their online store, but should you trust them? In the course of our research, we noticed that the affordability of their products serves as bait to attract unsuspecting buyers. This is common among scam online stores.
Dayatdu.com uses a very neat and well-designed website layout, giving it a convincing feel. But this should not deceive you into believing Dayatdu.com is legit because most of these scam online stores go the extra mile to appear trustworthy.
Dayatdu accepts payments made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found About dayatdu.com!
Following the coronavirus outbreak, people have, due to the lockdown in cities, resorted to online stores for most things they need to buy. Fraudsters have taken to this opportunity to open up fraudulent websites where they steal money from unsuspecting buyers. We have taken the responsibility to carry out reviews on sites like Dayatdu and expose their fraudulent schemes.
From reports found on the internet, no positive reviews have been made on dayatdu.com. Usually, authentic positive reviews are a sign that an online store is reliable. Dayatdu.com, after passing through a series of tests, shows it is less than six months old and, therefore, should not be trusted.
Their website uses https security – this means that information like passwords and credit card numbers, when sent to their site, is kept private. But this is not an assurance that the people behind the platform won’t tamper with your details.
The other things which we found out about Dayatdu which made us believe dayatdu.com is a fake online store are:
- They have no social media presence. Trustworthy stores use social media as a means to advertise their wares and also connect to their customers. They even listen to and resolve customers’ complaints through their social media handles.
- The contact information provided on their website is not reliable; searching the address on Google Maps, you would see that it does not belong to any store. The building there looks more like a residential place.
- Due to the anonymity of the owners of the store, there is zero accountability, and no one to charge should you be scammed. The absence of a real face to account for the operations of the store is a big red flag.
- The products sampled on dayatdu.com are without customer reviews which is a bad sign. Reliable online stores like Amazon usually carry customer reviews, both positive and negative, on the products sampled on their store.
- When we scanned their site on ScamDoc (a website analysis platform), it returned a very bad trust score of 1%. This means that their site can’t be trusted because no identifying information of the owner is tied to the domain name. And since their creation date is very recent, there is no past timeline through which we can measure their authenticity.
- The contents used on their webpages were copied from other sources, as we have, times without number, encountered the use of same contents in other fraudulent online stores.
- There is no reliable tracking system available on their website to monitor the progress of the ordered products.
Dayatdu.com, like Amkerosene, is an untrustworthy online store, and, therefore, not recommended for use. If you shop from them, you stand the risk of losing your money but getting no product in return. Protect yourself from swindlers.
There are many untrustworthy online stores on the internet promising to sell top-notch products but at heavily discounted rates.
It is common to come across these e-commerce stores offering good looking products at appetizing prices. But, in the end, such stores usually turn out to be fraudulent.
Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” prices from these online stores have bought goods of their liking but received something different from what they had ordered, and of poor quality.
Worse, some have placed orders with full payment yet received nothing but silence from the online vendors. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience.
It is unfair to fall victim to these fraudsters and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you buy anything from an online vendor.
If you’ve shopped from this store, or attempted to do so, kindly share your experience with us in the comment section.
8 thoughts on “Dayatdu Review: Is dayatdu.com Scam? [NEW]”
I wish this review was available on October 9th before I ordered something from this site.
Same here. I ordered equipment to help my disabled husband. We are living off his disability money and thought that this would be better financially than doing just physical therapy We figured ordering the workout equipment would be more affordable as well as having the ability to do more exercises when he feels stronger. Didn’t have the money to waste, especially since Christmas is “right around the corner” this was money that could have purchased gifts for my 5 year old son.
All I received was a paper mask, called the number which rang busy last night now it’s no longer in service.
I ordered the treadmill compact fold up to help trying to walk again . I placed my order on October 8 and it still hasn’t arrived. I called the customer service number and it said no number exists in service. It came uo as an Alabama # call on caller ID but store list son page as Ohio. My purchase lists to a private person on Paypal. Wish I saw this before purchasing .
I ordered 2 items, paid in full, then they sent information for tracking all I got was cheap masks not ordered and now the number is no longer in service.
CALL YOUR BANK AND THEY MAY BE ABLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TOO! I AM SENDING A LETTER TO THE PROPERTY TAX OFFICE IN SEABRING OHIO TO NOTIFY THEM OF THIS PROPERTY BEING USED TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE ON LINE.
FIGHT BACK AND DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS! OH AND THE NUMBER SHOWS UP AS AN ALABAMA LISTING AND OF COARSE GOES RIGHT TO VOICEMAIL.
Same here ordered the folding treadmill and received masks. Have been emailing them back and forth for the past 9 months and all they tell me is to wait and my refund is being worked on. I doubt I will receive my money back
Same here I got scammed no product no refund. I send them an email every month and they keep telling me refund on the way for the past 7 months..DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE