Rockmoney.pw Reviews: Is rockmoney.pw unreliable? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on Rockmoney.
Please read our review before you decide if you should throw your time, expectation, and money into this platform.
What Is rockmoney.pw?
Rockmoney is a high-yield investment program (HYIP). They claim to be a Dubai based mining and forex trading company.
Rockmoney is located on www.rockmoney.pw. Their contact information is:
Phone: +44 20 8133 6169
Address: 7 Boundary Road, London, UK NW8 OHE
How Does rockmoney.pw Work?
Rockmoney claims to run a platform designed to return unbelievable profit in so short a time. They accept the following payment methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Payeer, and Ethereum.
Rock Money has different investment plans, and they are:
- The first plan returns 200% profit after 10 minutes.
- While the second plan returns 300% profit after 2 hours.
- And the third plan returns 240% profit after 30 minutes.
- Then the fourth plan returns 360% after 4 hours.
In addition to their investment plans, they offer a 4-level referral commission: 5% for the first line, 3% for the second line, 2% for the third line, and 1% for the fourth line. The supposed assurance and profitability of investing with Rockmoney would be attractive to any investor. But should you trust rockmoney.pw?
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found about rockmoney.pw!
Rockmoney claims to be a legally regulated and registered company but this is not a reliable information. We are aware that getting a verified company registration credential is not a guarantee of authenticity. Anyone can, for as low as $50, get a certificate of legal registration from Company House.
Their website, rockmoney.pw, after passing through a series of tests, shows it is very recent.
SEARCHING FOR A LEGIT INVESTMENT PLATFORM? Look no further, our team of professionals have tried many platforms and are delighted to recommend a system that actually works. Click HERE to Start Profiting
We are aware that rockmoney.pw, like every other high-yield investment program (HYIP), is not sustainable. They operate like pyramid schemes where early investors are required to cajole people into signing up, too, and, in this way, they get paid. But, as always, the downlines begin to thin and the pyramid can’t sustain itself anymore, hence crashes. The early investors may benefit, the creators of the platform would definitely benefit, but there are those who would receive the short end of the stick.
The reasons why you should be weary of investing your money with Rockmoney are:
- Their certifications and testimonials are unverified and therefore could be false, a way to win the trust of unsuspecting investors.
- We found no information on the company or the people behind rockmoney. This is a red flag, as there is no one to hold accountable should things go south.
- Rockmoney promises to provide long term investment plans but we discovered that their domain is a short life expectancy domain and could go offline at any moment.
- Their written contents are riddled with typos. No professional, authentic investment company would appear so.
- On their about page, they kept referring to themselves as Jet-Bitcoin. This means that they copied those contents. Legit companies do not plagiarise.
- They claim to be a Dubai based company, but their contact information carries a London address. This inconsistency is another sign that they shouldn’t be trusted.
Rockmoney.pw, despite seeming reliable, should be approached with caution. As there is always a risk factor in any investment, and also a possibility of loss.
Never forget to invest with money you can afford to lose. Business models like this are never sustainable and could crash at any time.
There are many untrustworthy investment websites on the internet promising get rich quick options. Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” ROIs from these sites have invested their money expecting profit but lost everything in the end. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience.
It is unfair to fall victim to fraud and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you throw in money into any online investment scheme.