Piclity.life Reviews: Piclity is a fake online store. Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on why piclity.life is fraudulent.
Please read our review before you decide if you should shop from this online store.
What Is piclity.life?
Piclity, located on www.piclity.life, claims to sell throw pillows, bedding sets, among others.
Their contact information, as written on their website, is:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 809 Meadow Lane, Southampton, New York, 11968
How Does piclity.life Work?
Piclity claims to sell top quality wares at giveaway prices. They accept payments made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
They promise worldwide delivery on all orders.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found about piclity.life!
- Their website uses https security – this means that information like passwords and credit card numbers, when sent to their site, is kept private.
- When we scanned their site on ScamDoc (a website analysis platform), it returned a very bad trust score of 1%. This means that their site can’t be trusted because no identifying information of the owner is tied to the domain name, and their creation date is very recent, so there is no past timeline through which we can measure their authenticity.
- From reports found on the internet, so far, no positive reviews have been made on piclity.life. Usually, authentic positive reviews are a sign that an online store is reliable.
- In the course of our research, we noticed that the affordability of their products serves as bait to attract unsuspecting buyers. This is common among scam online stores.
- The contact information provided on their website are not reliable; searching the address on google maps, you would see that it does not belong to any store. The building there looks more like a residential place.
Piclity.life is an untrustworthy online store, like Shopyzaz, Scarfiv, Matastore, Theparisqueen, Fashinning, and, therefore, not recommended for use. If you buy from them, you stand the risk of losing your money but getting no product in return.
There are many untrustworthy online stores on the internet promising to sell top-notch products but at heavily discounted rates.
It is common to come across these e-commerce stores offering good looking products at appetizing prices. But, in the end, such stores usually turn out to be fraudulent.
Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” prices from these online stores have bought goods of their liking but received something different from what they had ordered, and of poor quality.
Worse, some have placed orders with full payment yet received nothing but silence from the online vendors. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience.
It is unfair to fall victim to these fraudsters and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you buy anything from an online vendor.
If you’ve shopped from this store, or attempted to do so, kindly share your experience with us in the comment section.