Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on Fabainvest. Please read our review before you decide if you should throw your time, expectation, and money into this platform.
What Is fabainvest.pw?
Fabainvest is a high-yield investment program (HYIP) allegedly run as a private investment firm. They are a project for those who value their time and money, and they accept investment funds from members and deposit for FOREX and stock trading. Faba Invest promises a stable revenue and guaranteed return on investment for its clients. Fabainvest is located on www.fabainvest.pw.
How Does fabainvest.pw Work?
Fabainvest claims to run a platform designed to return unbelievable profit in so short a time. They accept the following payment methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Payeer, and Ethereum. Faba Invest has different investment plans, and they are:
- The first plan returns 34% hourly for 4 hours.
- While the second plan returns 58% hourly for 4 hours.
- And the third plan returns 96% hourly for 4 hours.
Fabainvest.pw uses a very neat and well-designed website layout, with a good and believable user interface, giving it a convincing feel. In addition to their investment plans, they offer a three-level referral commission: 5% for the first line, 2% for the second line, and 1% for the third line. The supposed assurance and profitability of investing with Fabainvest would be attractive to any investor. But is fabainvest.pw to be trusted?
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found about fabainvest.pw!
Fabainvest claims to be a legally regulated and registered company but this is not a reliable information. We are aware that getting a verified company registration credential is not a guarantee of authenticity. Anyone can, for as low as $50, get a certificate of legal registration from Company House. Their website, fabainvest.pw, after passing through a series of tests, shows it is very recent.
We are aware that fabainvest.pw, like every other high-yield investment program (HYIP), is not sustainable. They operate like pyramid schemes where early investors are required to cajole people into signing up, too, and, in this way, they get paid. But, as always, the downlines begin to thin and the pyramid can’t sustain itself anymore, hence crashes. The early investors may benefit, the creators of the platform would definitely benefit, but there are those who would receive the short end of the stick.
The reasons why you should be weary of investing your money with Fabainvest are:
- Their certifications and testimonials are unverified and therefore could be false, a way to win the trust of unsuspecting investors.
- We found no information on the company or the people behind fabainvest. This is a red flag, as there is no one to hold accountable should things go south.
- Fabainvest promises to provide long term investment plans but we discovered that their domain is a short life expectancy domain and could go offline at any moment.
- They have no contact information provided on their website. So, how does one reach them in the case of a complaint arising?
- They kept referring to themselves as V-pays on their about page. Most likely, they copied and pasted their about page from V-pays.
Fabainvest.pw, despite seeming reliable, should be approached with caution. As there is always a risk factor in any investment, and also a possibility of loss. Never forget to invest with money you can afford to lose. Business models like this are never sustainable and could crash at any time.
There are many untrustworthy investment websites on the internet promising get rich quick options. Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” ROIs from these sites have invested their money expecting profit but lost everything in the end. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience. It is unfair to fall victim to fraud and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you throw in money into any online investment scheme.