Bitgainerasset.com Review: Genuine or Fraudulent Investment Platform
Is bitgainerasset.com to be trusted? Or is bitgainerasset.com unreliable? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did extensive research and made a review on Bitgainerasset. Please read our review before you decide if you should throw your time, expectation, and money into Bitgainer Asset.
What Is bitgainerasset.com?
Bitgainerasset is an asset management firm, internationally established with operations in the US, Asia, Pacific, and Europe. According to them, with their intensive expertise, they produce dependable and consistent investment methods, thereby giving investors a guarantee of profit. Bitgainer promises a risk-free investment despite being a high yield investment platform (HYIP) which we know comes with high risk and eventually crashes down.
Bitgainerasset is located on www.bitgainerasset.com, and has, at the moment, 4516 investors, as written on their website. They accept payments made via Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, and Advcash. Bitgainerasset promises to provide a completely new level of passive income and their contact information is:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 160 Leadenhall Street, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 4TE
Phone: +44 1392 581939
How Does bitgainerasset.com Work?
Bitgainerasset claims to run a platform designed to return unbelievable profit is so short a time. They have different investment plans:
• Plan I: This returns a profit of 3.5% daily for 75 days. The minimum investment is $20, and the maximum $50,000.
• Plan II: This returns a profit of 12% daily for 17 days. The minimum investment is $500, and the maximum $10,000.
• Plan III: This returns a profit of 230% after 4 days. The minimum investment is $500, and the maximum $10,000.
• Plan IV: This returns a profit of 750% after 35 days. The minimum investment is $230, and the maximum $5000.
The supposed assurance and profitability of investing with Bitgainerasset would be attractive to any investor. But is bitgainerasset.com to be trusted?
Bitgainerasset.com uses a very neat and well-designed website layout, with a good and believable user interface, giving it a convincing feel. And in addition to their investment plans, they offer a 5% referral commission.
Do You Know You Could Get Back Your Money If You Have Been Scammed? Great News! Click HERE to Get Started
What We Found about bitgainerasset.com!
Bitgainerasset claims to be a legally regulated and registered company but this is not reliable information. We are aware that getting a verified company registration credential is not a guarantee of authenticity. Anyone can, for as low as $50, get a certificate of legal registration from Company House. Their website, bitgainerasset.com, after passing through a series of tests, shows it is very recent.
The reasons why you should be wary of investing your money with Bitgainerasset are:
SEARCHING FOR A LEGIT INVESTMENT PLATFORM? Look no further, our team of professionals have tried many platforms and are delighted to recommend a system that actually works. Click HERE to Start Profiting
- Their certifications and testimonials are unverified and therefore could be false, a way to win the trust of unsuspecting investors.
- We found no information on the company or the people behind Bitgainerasset. This is a red flag, as there is no one to hold accountable should things go south.
- Bitgainerasset promises to provide long term investment plans but we discovered that their domain is a short life expectancy domain and could go offline at any moment.
Bitgainerasset.com, despite seeming reliable, should be approached with caution. As there is always a risk factor in any investment, and also a possibility of loss. Never forget to invest with money you can afford to lose. Business models like this are never sustainable and could crash at any time.
There are many untrustworthy investment websites on the internet promising get rich quick options. Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” ROIs from these sites have invested their money expecting profit but lost everything in the end. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience. It is unfair to fall victim to fraud and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact-checking should be a priority before you throw in money into any online investment scheme.