Hello and welcome to this Power4Home Review. Power4Home is a popular and one of the most efficient guides on renewable energy generation at home. If you want to learn how to build solar panels and wind turbines from home, this review will help you find out what this program is all about, how it can help you and the benefits you can expect.
Remember this is just a Power4Home review. If you are looking for the official product website, you can go to http://www.power4home.com/MakeElectricity.php?hop=0#kittens=cat.
What Is Power4Home?
This is a do it yourself guide to constructing renewable energy devices such as solar panels and homemade wind turbines. It is an alternative energy resource for homeowners with energy saving suggestions, tips and advice.
John Russel, a home energy consultant and professional electrician created the Power4Home guide to teach people how they can build renewable energy systems to generate free electricity to use at home and save money. He designed it for people interested in exploring sources of alternative energy in their own homes to reduce energy costs, save money and go green at home.
- A source of renewable energy that does not deplete environmental resources
- Shows you how to generate free electricity to run some home appliances and functions such as warming water and charging phones
- Save money by building the solar panel and wind turbine on your own rather than buying readymade ones or hiring someone to do it for you
- Provides alternative sources of energy for home use for those who want to reduce their energy bills
- Save money with reduced electricity bills, which can add up to significant amounts with time
- Shows homeowners how to create green, safe and clean energy sources
- Once you learn to construct solar panels and wind turbines that work, you can charge others for this service giving you a source of extra income
- Conserves the environment and reduces pollution since there are no harmful byproducts
- If you live in a windy location, you will have a way of generating free electricity by taking advantage of the wind
- You can expect to get 18 volts and 75 Watts of electricity for running home appliances from the homemade solar panels
- Provides an effective solution to escape from the effects of the rising energy costs and deal with the energy crisis
- Learn how solar and wind electricity generation works with the information inside
- Learn how to save solar energy when the sun is hot to use in winter or rainy seasons
What You Get With The Power4Home System:
- A guide for constructing solar panels from home to make use of the free energy from the sun
- A guide for building a wind turbine to harness wind energy
- Illustrated with photos and video tutorials to make the procedure clear
- Advice on maintaining the devices in top condition to avoid unexpected failure and save money on repairs
- Instructions on setting up heavy duty batteries by yourself instead of purchasing, as this helps you save money
- Eight weeks money back guarantee so you can get your money back if you find the program of no help to you
- Unlimited customer support through email if you have a question
- Instructions on installing and mounting the solar panels and wind turbines
- Advice on selecting the most strategic location to mount your renewable energy device
- Helpful tips, ideas, suggestions and insights on simple things you can do to reduce your energy bills significantly and maximize your savings at home
- eBook Bonuses and resources on green and alternative sources of energy for home use
- Suggestions on obtaining the materials for less and reducing the costs involved
- A list of suppliers for the materials and parts you will need to complete the projects so you don’t waste a lot of time looking for suppliers
- Lifetime access to the Power4Home support program for the ne time payment
- Includes new and unknown energy saving technologies one can implement to save power costs at home
- A guide to building efficient solar panels for less than $200
- An IRS Tax debate form to help you learn new legislations and the tax benefits of using renewable energy
What is involved In Building the Solar Panels and Wind Turbines?
Is it easy to build solar panels and wind turbines on your own working from home?
- The Power4Home system provides clear instructions, plans and video tutorials to guide you whether you are a beginner or an experienced builder making the whole project easier and quicker to complete
- You will need to spend money on buying materials such as solar cells, batteries, power converters, cables and others.
- It takes time, effort and a lot of work to construct, install and set up these electricity generating devices so you need to be dedicated to complete the projects successfully
- You will need to have or develops some basic skills such as working with tools and wiring procedures
- You need to have basic understanding of how solar panels and wind turbines work
- Requires that you follow the instructions carefully and maintain a keen attention to details to ensure that you build working devices
Power4Home System Pros and Cons
- The system offers two alternative sources of energy so one can choose the one that fits the location or build both
- A well organized and laid out guide so that it is easy to access the information one wants
- Contains instructions for constructing two devices so they can complement each other in calm and cloudy days
- Contains precise and easy to follow instructions that one can read and grasp quickly
- Minimized use of jargon and technical terms to cater for those undertaking this kind of a project for the first time
- The guides use clear language and an easy to understand style so one learns fast
- Includes photos and videos making the system even easier to follow
- Apart from the initial costs of construction, you will not encounter other major or recurring expenses for the homemade solar panel and wind turbine
- Sometimes the author is slow to respond to customer service emails from customers
- Solar energy relies on the sun and may not be available in winter and in cold places
- Wind energy may vary depending on the wind strength
- The program focuses on the solar panels and gives less information on the wind turbines
- May cost more than the $200 to construct the solar panels unlike what the author claims
- Some busy people may not have the time to dedicate to building these projects
Reviews from Users
This program has a positive reputation for its effectiveness, clear and easy to follow instructions and the total value of the program. One user says he loves taking advantage of nonconventional energy sources. He says that he learnt a lot about solar energy from this guide. As for whether the Power4Home system is a scam or not, there are no major complaints and claims to support this. Solar and wind energy are known sources of free electricity and there is no doubt that the program works.
Is The Power4Home Guide Worth It?
While it takes time and hard work to construct an effective solar panel or wind turbine, the Power4Home guide makes it easy to build these renewable energy devices. You will also find the energy saving tips very helpful in helping you save money. The value you get in the package and the potential savings in energy costs makes the investment to get Power4Home worth it. You will also find this an interesting and enjoyable do it yourself project if you have a passion for DIY tasks.